Riding a bike is all about freedom, so no kid should ever have to feel inhibited by where they can and can't ride their bike. With the Riprock 20 Coaster, however, your little one will be able to rip and ride on any terrain that they come across—especially with the easy-to-use coaster brake.
- The premium A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- 20x2.3" Rhythm Lite tires deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain.
- Steel coaster brake is a reliable, easy to use brake perfect for safe stops and awesome skids.
- ramme Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum
- Forgaffel HiTen, 1-1/8" steerer
- Forreste nav Steel, 3/8" axle, 36h
- Bagerste nav Rear coaster brake, 3/8" Cr-Mo axle, loose ball bearings, 18T cog, 36h
- Eger Stainless, 14g
- Fælge 20", alloy single wall, 36h
- Slanger Schrader valve
- Fordæk Rhythm Lite, 20x2.3", 30TPI, wire bead, directional tread
- Bagdæk Rhythm Lite, 20x2.3", 30TPI, wire bead, directional tread
- Kranksæt Hi-Ten steel, OPC
- Klinge 36T
- Krankboks Steel, loose ball bearings
- Kæde KMC Z510, single-speed, anti-drop, 1/2"x1/8"
- Bagbremse V-brake, alloy, linear pull
- Cykelstyr BMX, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 130mm rise, 560mm width, 22.2mm
- Greb Specialized, dual colored
- Frempind Ahead, alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, 22.2mm clamp, 37mm extension
- Sadel Specialized Kids'
- Sadelpind Steel, 25.4mm
- Saddel klemme Alloy, 28.6mm
- Pedaler Nylon platform w/reflectors
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.