The S-Works Venge ViAS Disc w/ eTap is more than just a bike. When the first Venge launched, it changed aerodynamics, but now, we've designed a complete speed system. Nearly every single piece of it was redesigned from the ground up. Every facet was examined, and the result is a bike with supreme braking and a 116-second advantage, compared to the Tarmac, over 40km. In our Win Tunnel, every tube, trailing edge, and design cue was made for speed. It's also Rider-First Engineered™ to ensure that every frame size experiences uniform performance, plus front-end stiffness was increased by 30% over the Tarmac. As one of the first elements to hit the wind, we realized that most stem & bar offerings cause too much aerodynamic drag. To achieve the best solution, while also interfacing with the frame, we found a negative 17-degree stem was the best option. Most riders aren't flexible enough to ride in such an aggressive position, though, so we designed the Aerofly bars with a positive rise that replicates your most efficient position. This resulted in a bike that has next-to-no visible cables. Of course, this disc iteration changes the game with undeniable stopping power without any penalty to the aerodynamic profile, so you get powerful braking without any sacrifice. Then there's the future-proof SRAM eTap wireless build kit and CLX 64 wheels that amplify the performance of this race rig. So when it comes to sprinting to the line, this Venge refuses to be outdone.
- The Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame design have made the Venge the stiffest, most aerodynamic bike that we’ve ever created. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel, computational fluid dynamics, 3D printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. And ultimately, this resulted in the fastest bike we’ve ever made.
- Designed in our Win Tunnel, the fork features a top-end S-Works FACT 11r carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter.
- SRAM eTap, 11-speed shifters glimpse into the future of shifting. They communicate wirelessly with the front and rear derailleurs for a ground-breaking level of performance, while offering new, intuitive shift capabilities.
- ramme FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, carbon OSBB
- Forgaffel FACT carbon, full monocoque
- Slanger 700x18/25mm, 80mm Presta valve
- Fordæk S-Works Turbo Tubeless, 700x22mm
- Bagdæk S-Works Turbo Tubeless, 700x22mm
- Kranksæt S-Works FACT carbon, OSBB, Quarq Power Meter, w/CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings
- Klinge 52/36T
- Krankboks OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- Skift håndtag SRAM eTap Hydro
- Forskifter SRAM eTap, braze-on
- Bagskifter SRAM eTap, 11-speed
- Kassette SRAM Red 22, 11-28t
- Kæde SRAM Red 22, 11-speed
- Forbremse 2016 SRAM Red Disc
- Bagbremse 2016 SRAM Red Disc
- Cykelstyr S-Works Aerofly ViAS, 25mm
- Frempind Venge ViAS aero stem
- Sadel Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind Specialized Venge, FACT carbon
- Saddel klemme Specialized Venge assembly
- For hjul Rapide CLX 64 Disc, thru-axle
- Baghjul Rapide CLX 64 Disc, thru-axle
- Tape Specialized Roubaix
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.