They're designed to take their fair share of abuse on the trail, but their fit won't be leaving anyone confused on if you're taking a lift up the trail or riding. They fall above the knee and are just roomy enough for light pads if you're feeling so inclined. To further control the fit, we've also included side waist adjustment tabs, because we all know that the fit at the waist all depends on how loaded your pockets are. And pockets there are aplenty—two zippered pockets to be exact.
As for the construction, we made the shorts from our woven VaporRize™ materials, which means that you can expect an added touch of abrasion-resistance and overall durability, without any sacrifice in breathability or comfort. There's also a removable pair of liner shorts, equipped with our Body Geometry Mountain Chamois. This insert was designed to provide plenty of support to the body without being so substantial that it feels like it's getting in the way. As a result, the feel is one of versatility, and with the added touch of relieving soft tissue pressure while increasing blood flow, we can guarantee that you'll be riding in supreme comfort.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics maintain a great deal of stretch, while remaining extremely durable, lightweight, and effective at managing moisture.
- Two zippered pockets provide a convenient storage solution for transporting your trail essentials.
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Removable liner with Body Geometry Mountain Chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 14.5" inseam with tapered leg fit (size 34" waist) falls just above the knees, leaving room for pads without interfering on climbs.