The S-Works Epic World Cup is inspired by the same obsessive design philosophy of its longer wheelbase cousin, only it's tuned for the tight handling of the World Cup circuit. This tighter geo creates faster handling, while still maintaining space for two bottles and a SWAT™ tool cradle.
This World Cup version of the S-Works Epic FSR takes the concept of fast to another level. Like its counterpart "standard" version, it's constructed from our finest carbon fiber and features a drool-worthy build kit and a RockShox RS-1 Brain fork.
But where it differs is in its tighter geometry and one-by-specific build, which work together to form explosive power transfer and an even nimbler sense of handling. Along these lines, you'll find that the build holds nothing back, delivering a SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed groupset that's lightweight and intuitive, along with Shimano XTR brakes for some of the best stopping power in the business.
And to drive even harder on efficiency and speed, we included our proprietary Brain technology at the fork and rear shock. This intelligent system is able to interpret the difference between rider and trail input, so it stays firm under effort and plush over bumps. Put it all together, and you have a purpose-built race machine that's certain to lay waste to any short track out there.
S-Works FACT 11m carbon fiber frame provides the ideal blend of stiffness, strength, and light weight, resulting in the pinnacle of efficiency and speed. Meanwhile, our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, 95mm of travel, internal cable routing, and a SWAT™ Tool Cradle create exceptional handling and zero-hassle maintenance.
The RockShox SID World Cup 29 w/ Brain fork provides 100mm of efficient travel. It features Brain technology that distinguishes between terrain and rider input in order to maximize your power, while a Brain Fade adjusts the oil flow when not hitting bumps.
The one-by drivetrain is controlled by SRAM's venerable XX1 Eagle components, while braking duties are handled by a SRAM Level Ultimate carbon lever. Combined, the system forms the ultimate in efficiency and intuitive feel, while also having the added benefit of significant weight savings and minimal required maintenance.
- ramme S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon frame w/unique S-Works lay-up, XC Geometry, MFS chainstay, PF30 BB, carbon headset cups, 12x142mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 95mm of travel, SWAT™ tool cradle
- Forgaffel RockShox SID Brain World Cup, Position Sensitive damper, top-mount Brain Fade and rebound adjust, Solo Air, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 15x100mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 100mm travel
- Forreste nav Roval Control SL, sealed cartridge bearings, labyrinth style, 15mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing, 24h
- Eger DT Swiss Revolution
- Fælge Roval Control SL 29, hookless carbon, 22mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- Fordæk Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- Bagdæk Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- Kranksæt SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 30mm spindle, 49mm chainline
- Krankboks SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearings
- Skift håndtag SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- Bagskifter SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
- Kæde SRAM XX1 Eagle, black,12-speed w/PowerLink
- Forbremse SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 180/160mm rotor
- Bagbremse SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- Cykelstyr Specialized Mini-rise, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm
- Greb Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Frempind Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Sadel Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind S-Works FACT carbon, 0mm setback, carbon rail clamps
- Saddel klemme Specialized, alloy, titanium bolt, 38.6mm
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.