If you ask us, it's been too long since hardtails got their world shaken up. Well, our all-new Epic Hardtail Pro does just that. New geometry, crazy-low frame weight, and a build from the racing gods—this bike is ready to shatter the mold.
In order to create one of the lightest frames we've ever made (around 1175 grams if you're curious), we built the entire frame from our superlative FACT 11m carbon fiber, and then we took some cues from our road bikes.
We borrowed the Rider-First Engineered™ concept that originated with the Tarmac. Now, the frame design applies specificity to every tube size and carbon layup for every frame size. This creates the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness, so every frame, regardless of size, performs just as we intended. We've also tweaked the geometry for more speed and stability by slacking-out the head tube, lengthening the top tube, and correcting the seat tube angle. This way, it feels more planted then ever, and frankly, it's stupid fast. We also widened the rear spacing to 12x148mm and included internal split-housing cable routing.
For the build, the Epic Hardtail Pro hits right on the money, opting for a custom-tuned RockShox SID fork with Brain, SRAM X01 Eagle™ 12-speed shifting, and hand-built Roval Control Pro Carbon wheels.
- By pairing a FACT 11m carbon fiber frame with our XC 29 Geometry, this Epic places a focus on revolutionary tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- The Custom RockShox SID 29 w/ Brain fork provides 90/100mm of efficient travel. It features Brain technology that distinguishes between terrain and rider input in order to maximize your power, while a Brain Fade adjusts the oil flow when not hitting bumps.
- SRAM's 12-speed X01 Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard 2x setup.
- ramme FACT 11m, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- Forgaffel RockShox SID Brain 29, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (S: 90mm of travel, M/L/XL: 100mm of travel)
- Forreste nav Front Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearing, 15x110mm spacing, torque caps, 24h
- Bagerste nav DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Eger DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 2.0
- Fælge Roval Control Carbon, hookless bead, 22mm internal width, tubeless ready
- Fordæk Fast Trak, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3",
- Bagdæk Fast Trak, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.1"
- Kranksæt Truvativ Stylo, carbon, Boost™ 148, 175/170mm, 30mm spindle
- Krankboks SRAM PF30
- Skift håndtag SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Bagskifter SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Kassette SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- Kæde SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock
- Forbremse SRAM Level TLM, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160/180mm rotor
- Bagbremse SRAM Level TLM, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160 rotor
- Cykelstyr pecialized Mini-Rise, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- Greb Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Frempind Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Sadel Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm
- Sadelpind Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mm
- Saddel klemme Specialized Alloy 30.0mm
- Pedaler Specialized Dirt
- Slanger 29x1.75/2.4", 60mm Presta valve
- Klinge SRAM Eagle™, alloy, 32T
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||790mm||814mm||845mm|
|Fork Length, Full||496mm||506mm||506mm||506mm|
|Head Tube Angle||69.8°||69.8°||69.8°||69.8°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||110mm||125mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||430mm||470mm||520mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||568mm||595mm||623mm||649mm|