When we say that "aero is everything," we mean it. That's because we believe that advanced aerodynamics provide an advantage that'll enhance any ride. And likewise, we believe that every rider should have access to the fruits of our labor in the Win Tunnel, which is why we created the Venge Elite.
When we say that "aero is everything," we mean it. That's because we believe that advanced aerodynamics provide an advantage that'll enhance any ride. And likewise, we believe that every rider should have access to the fruits of our labor in the Win Tunnel, which is why we created the Venge Elite. It has a superlative FACT 10r carbon construction, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and an aero-driven frame that stands without rival. In our Win Tunnel, every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue of the frame was made with one objective in mind—speed. Its front-end stiffness was increased by 30% over the Tarmac. You'll also notice that this version opts away from the ViAS cockpit found on the S-Works version, instead going with our venerable S-Works Aerofly handlebars and a more "traditional" Pro SL stem. Of course, this disc iteration changes the game with undeniable stopping power without any penalty to the aerodynamic profile, so you get powerful hydraulic disc braking without any sacrifice. Then there's the reliable Shimano 105 11-speed groupset and sturdy Axis Elite disc wheels that amplify the overall performance of this race rig. So when it comes to sprinting to the line, this Venge refuses to be outdone.
- The FACT 10r frame design have made the Venge the stiffest, most aerodynamic bike that we’ve ever created. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel, computational fluid dynamics, 3D printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. And ultimately, this resulted in the fastest bike we’ve ever made.
- Designed in our Win Tunnel, the fork features a FACT carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter.
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting provides reliable movement along a wide range of gears.
- ramme Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, aero-shaped tubing, compact race design, tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" head tube, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB
- Forgaffel Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- For hjul Axis Elite, quick-release
- Baghjul Axis Elite, quick-release
- Slanger 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- Fordæk S-Works Turbo, 220 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- Bagdæk S-Works Turbo, 220 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- Kranksæt Praxis Zayante
- Klinge 52/36T
- Krankboks Praxis
- Skift håndtag Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed
- Forskifter Shimano 105, braze-on
- Bagskifter Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Kassette Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t
- Kæde KMC X11, 11-speed
- Forbremse Shimano 105
- Bagbremse Shimano 105
- Cykelstyr S-Works Aerofly
- Tape Specialized Roubaix w/stickygel
- Frempind Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- Sadel Body Geometry Power Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind Specialized Venge, FACT carbon
- Saddel klemme Specialized Venge assembly
- Pedaler Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.