Who says that carbon should have all the fun? Not us. The Enduro Comp 29 flies in the face of carbon superiority, with an alloy frame that makes you wonder why you wanted carbon in the first place? It has the same legendary X-Wing layout that makes its ride plenty stiff, super snappy, and more fun than the feds probably want you to have. Tell the trail to give this Enduro its worst—it'll be just fine.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
And to keep the weight down, the frame is constructed with our legendary, tough-as-nails X-Wing layout with a M5 alloy chassis and rear-end. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability," this material choice is greeted by 160mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this Enduro is packed with send-it-ready gear, like SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed shifting, powerful Guide RE brakes, crazy-strong wheels, and a RockShox Yari fork up front.
- The RockShox Monarch Plus rear shock not only features our AUTOSAG technology, but houses a 3-position compression adjustment, along with a rebound adjustment.
- RockShox Yari RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 160mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- The X-Fusion Manic dropper post features size-specific (125/150mm) travel, and zero-millimeters of offset.
- ramme Specialized M5 Alloy, X-Wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, ManFu Link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel
- Forgaffel FRAMESpecialized M5 Alloy, X-Wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, ManFu Link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travelFORKRockShox Lyric RC, rebound/low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 15mm Maxle® Ultimate thru-axle, 46mm offset, 15x110mm Boost™, 160mm of travel
- Bagdæmper RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm, 160mm of travel
- Forreste nav Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- Bagerste nav Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Eger DT Swiss Industry
- Fælge Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Slanger Standard, Presta valve
- Fordæk Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- Bagdæk Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- Kranksæt SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
- Klinge Steel, 30T
- Krankboks SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- Skift håndtag Sram NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Bagskifter SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Kassette SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Kæde SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Forbremse SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
- Bagbremse SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
- Cykelstyr Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- Greb Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Frempind Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Sadel Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
- Saddel klemme Alloy, 38.6mm
- Pedaler Specialized Dirt
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.
|BB Height, Low Setting||346mm||346mm||346mm||346mm|
|Bike Standover Height||763mm||769mm||781mm||799mm|
|Fork Length, Full||569mm||569mm||569mm||569mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66°||66°||66°||66°|
|Head Tube Angle, Low Setting||65.5mm||65.5mm||65.5mm||65.5mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||110mm||125mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.7°||76.7°||76.5°||76.3°|
|Seat Tube Length||396mm||430mm||467mm||521mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||559mm||584mm||611mm||637mm|