We built the entire frame from our high-end FACT 11m carbon fiber to ensure an ultra-stiff, lightweight, and highly responsive ride quality that's well suited for XC racing. We borrowed the Rider-First Engineered™ concept that originated with the Tarmac. Now, the frame design applies specificity to every tube size and carbon layup for every frame size. This creates the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness, so every frame, regardless of size, performs just as we intended.
We've also tweaked the geometry for more speed and stability by slacking-out the head tube angle, lengthening the top tube, and correcting the seat tube angle. This way, it feels more planted then ever, and frankly, it's stupid fast. We also widened the rear spacing to 12x148mm and included internal split-housing cable routing.
For the build, this race-ready frame is paired with a custom-tuned RockShox Reba RL fork, a mix of Shimano SLX and XT 2x11 shifting, and our superlative Roval Control 29 alloy wheels.
- By pairing a FACT 11m carbon fiber frame with our XC 29 Geometry, this Epic places a focus on revolutionary tube angles and extremely light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit. For good measure, we also gave it 148mm rear spacing and all-new triangulated post-mount brake mounts.
- The RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up 90/100mm of smooth travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- Two-by 11-speed shifting is provided by a durable mix of Shimano XT and SLX components.
- ramme Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- Forgaffel RockShox Reba RL 29, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (S: 90mm, M-XL: 100mm of travel)
- Forreste nav Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- Bagerste nav Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Eger Stainless, 14g
- Fælge Roval Control 29, hookless alloy, 22mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 32h
- Fordæk Fast Trak, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- Bagdæk Fast Trak, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.1"
- Kranksæt Race Face Aeffect
- Klinge 26/36T
- Krankboks Race Face PF30
- Skift håndtag Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Bagskifter Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- Kassette Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Kæde KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Forbremse Shimano M6000 Deore disc, 180/160mm rotor
- Bagbremse Shimano M6000 Deore disc, 160mm rotor
- Cykelstyr Specialized Mini-rise, 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- Greb Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Frempind Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Sadel Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
- Saddel klemme Specialized Alloy 30.0mm
- Pedaler Specialized Dirt
- Forskifter Shimano SLX, down swing, 2x11
- Slanger Standard, Presta valve
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||790mm||814mm||845mm|
|Fork Length, Full||496mm||506mm||506mm||506mm|
|Head Tube Angle||69.8°||69.8°||69.8°||69.8°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||110mm||125mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||430mm||470mm||520mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||568mm||595mm||623mm||649mm|