- Rugged, alloy chassis with aggressive geometry and 150mm of rear suspension.
- Stout FOX 36 Rhythm fork excels at devouring the nastiest sections of trail.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance rear shock is supple and easy to adjust on the fly.
- This Stumpy EVO is purpose-built to shred the most technical trails thanks to its rugged, alloy frame, EVO geometry, and 150mm of deep and progressive travel.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance has three modes for easy on-the-fly adjustments.
- A FOX 36 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
- Code R brakes offer massive amounts of stopping power on the steepest of descents.
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain provides simple, single-ring performance and a wide gear range…at an exceptional price.
The Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy 27.5 lives to get gnarly. The bike’s long-and-low geometry lend it exceptional front-end traction and begs you to boost every bonus feature. 27.5-inch wheels add a touch of flickability to the rowdiest trail bike out there.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
EVO IS FOR SHREDDERS
Stumpy EVOs aren’t "normal" trail bikes—they’re built to get gnarly, simple as that. With their slacked-out front-end and longer top tube, EVO models have heavier steering and exceptional front-end traction that beg you to do cutties and boost every lip. Get rowdy.
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.
|Bike Standover Height||743mm||764mm|
|Fork Length, Full||542mm||542mm|
|Head Tube Angle||63.5°||63.5°|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||120mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76°||75.6°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||450mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||615mm||647mm|