In this world, there are bikes, there are bikes that win races, and then there are bikes that start revolutions on the road. The S-Works Tarmac Disc eTap falls into the latter group. It features an impeccable S-Works FACT 11r carbon fiber construction that's unbelievably light, stiff, and reactive. In other words, it's purpose-built to be a true all-'round race bike, which is no accident. In fact, it comes as a result of our Rider-First Engineered™ design that applies specificity to every tube size and carbon layup for every frame size. This creates the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness, so every frame, regardless of size, performs just as we intended. And if you need proof, just look at the Tarmac's trophy case, with wins in every Grand Tour and the last two World Championships. Of course, a frame of this pedigree only deserves the utmost in dressings, which is why we outfitted it with SRAM's latest greatest wireless shift system, eTap, as well as incomparable hydraulic disc brakes that stop on a dime regardless of the condition. So if you're in need of a future-proof bike, you just found your match.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac. The S-Works FACT 11r disc frameset is our highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight, targeted stiffness, and incredible stopping power.
- S-Works-specific FACT full carbon fork with tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
- SRAM Red® eTap 11-speed shifters provide a glimpse into the future of shifting, and double as brake levers for the SRAM Red hydraulic disc brakes. They communicate wirelessly with the front and rear derailleurs for a ground-breaking level of performance, while offering new, intuitive shift capabilities.
- ramme S-Works FACT 11r carbon, disc only design, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, QR, 135mm rear spacing
- Forgaffel S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper, disc
- For hjul Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, 32mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 18h
- Baghjul Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, 32mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- Slanger 700X18/25mm, 60mm Presta valve
- Fordæk Turbo Cotton, 700x24mm
- Bagdæk Turbo Cotton, 700x24mm
- Kranksæt SRAM Red 22
- Klinge 52/36T
- Krankboks SRAM BB30, 83mm
- Skift håndtag SRAM eTap Hydro
- Forskifter SRAM eTap, braze-on
- Bagskifter SRAM eTap, 11-speed
- Kassette SRAM Red 22, 11-speed, 11-28t
- Kæde SRAM Red 22, 11-speed
- Forbremse SRAM Red disc, 160mm
- Bagbremse SRAM Red disc, 140mm
- Cykelstyr S-Works SL carbon Shallow Drop, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
- Tape Specialized Roubaix w/stickygel
- Frempind S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- Sadel Body Geometry S-Works Toupé, carbon rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset
- Saddel klemme Integrated wedge for Tarmac
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.