The Venge ViAS Pro Disc w/ Ultegra Di2 is a bike built for sheer speed. Every facet of it was born in our Win Tunnel, and the result is a bike with supreme braking and a 116-second advantage, compared to the Tarmac, over 40km. In our Win Tunnel, every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was made with one objective in mind—speed. It's also Rider-First Engineered™ to ensure that every frame size experiences uniform performance, plus front-end stiffness was increased by 30% over the Tarmac. One of its most striking features is the ViAS cockpit. As one of the first elements to hit the wind, we realized that current stem and bar offerings cause too much aerodynamic drag. To achieve the best solution, while also interfacing with the frame, we found a negative 17-degree stem was the best option. Most riders aren't flexible enough to ride in such an aggressive position, though, so we designed the Aerofly bars with a positive rise that replicates your most efficient position. This resulted in a bike that has next-to-no visible cables. Of course, this disc iteration changes the game with undeniable stopping power without any penalty to the aerodynamic profile, so you get powerful hydraulic disc braking without any sacrifice. Then there's the crisp and ever-precise Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset and CL 64 wheels that amplify the overall performance of this race rig. So when it comes to sprinting to the line, this Venge refuses to be outdone.
- The Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame design have made the Venge the stiffest, most aerodynamic bike that we’ve ever created. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel, computational fluid dynamics, 3D printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. And ultimately, this resulted in the fastest bike we’ve ever made.
- Designed in our Win Tunnel, the fork features a FACT carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting offers 11-speeds of electronic wonderment. Shifts are as precise as it gets, dropping chains becomes a rarity, and the trim adjust up front ensures that chain rub is a thing of the past—no matter how extreme your cross-chaining gets.
- ramme FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, carbon OSBB
- Forgaffel FACT carbon, full monocoque
- Slanger 700x18/25mm, 80mm Presta valve
- Fordæk S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection
- Bagdæk S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection
- Kranksæt Pro Carbon 52/36T
- Klinge 52/36T
- Krankboks Enduro BB30
- Skift håndtag Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed
- Forskifter Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on
- Bagskifter Shimano Ultegra Di2, 6870, 11-speed
- Kassette Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28t
- Kæde Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Forbremse Shimano BR-RS805 Flat Mount Disc, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 160mm
- Bagbremse Shimano BR-RS805 Flat Mount Disc, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 140mm
- Cykelstyr S-Works Aerofly ViAS, 25mm
- Frempind Venge ViAS aero stem
- Sadel Body Geometry Power Pro, titanium rails, 143mm
- Sadelpind Specialized Venge, FACT carbon
- Saddel klemme Specialized Venge assembly
- For hjul Rapide CL 64 Disc, thru-axle
- Baghjul Rapide CL 64 Disc, thru-axle
- Tape S-Wrap Roubaix w/stickygel
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.