Not all carbon wheelsets have to cost an arm and a leg. Case in point are the Roval Control 29 Carbon mountain bike wheels. Using techniques learned while developing the SL iteration of the Control 29, these wheels are able to produce the lightweight XC performance you need at a more attainable price. Don't confuse "value" with a degradation in performance, however, as these rims have much of the same features found on the SL, like the Zero Bead Hook design. This allows for continuous fiber layup across the sidewall and rim bed, resulting in stronger impact resistance. You also get DT Swiss hub internals at the rear hub for quick engagement and acceleration and the attention to detail that only hand-built wheels can provide.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready, Zero Bead Hook design
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber
- Rim Width: 27mm external, 22mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 32 front and rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 15mm thru-axle, 20mm thru-axle, and 28mm QR end cap options included
- Rear Hub: CNC machined alloy body, high quality DT Swiss 350 internals and quick engagement ratchet system cassette, 135/142 end cap options included
- Compatible with SRAM XX1 11-speed—freehub sold separately
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- QR: Roval RWS
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Every wheel includes a tubeless valve stem in order to make tubeless setup a touch easier.
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,580g
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.