The Roval SLX 24 Disc is a no nonsense wheelset. At only around 1515g, it's designed for light overall weight, but this doesn't mean that it sacrifices anything to strength or durability. Instead, its 20mm-wide alloy rims work to bolster the aforementioned characteristics, while also providing the optimal tire profile in order to enhance both confidence and feel on the road. Meanwhile, the rims have been built to Roval aero hubs that feature fast-engaging DT 350 star-ratchet internals at the rear. Add it all up, and you get a wheelset that checks all of the boxes for daily training and CX racing—lightweight, stiff, and incredibly reliable.
- Rim Type: Alloy clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 24mm
- Rim Width: 20mm internal, 23.5mm external
- Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AFD1, Centerlock, sealed cartridge bearings, QR or 12mm thru-axle end cap
- Rear Hub: Roval AFD2, Centerlock, sealed cartridge bearings, DT Swiss 350 internals, 11-speed, QR or 142x12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval steel QRs, Roval tubeless plugs and valves, Front QR & 12mm endcaps, Rear QR & 142x12 thru-axle endcaps
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,515g
Specifikationerne kan ændres uden varsel.
Der tages forbehold for trykfejl.